Reinforced border and territorial controls: significant delays are to be expected. Thank you for presenting 2 hours before the departure of your Ryanair flight at the airport.
Founded in 1985 to provide cheap air links between Ireland and England, Ryanair has now become one of Europe’s largest air-carriers. With almost 80 million passengers in 2012, Ryanair is now one of the most popular low cost airlines.
First arriving in Poitiers in 2003, following their acquisition of the Dutch airline Buzz, Ryanair now serves two destinations from Poitiers.
Destinations with Ryanair
Ryanair serves two destinations from Poitiers:
- Edinburgh (July to September)
- London-Stansted (All year)
Information & Booking
- I want to book a flight with Ryanair
- I want to make my online check-in and print my boarding pass (attention, obligatory)
- I want to read more about Ryanair fees
- I want more information about Ryanair baggage policy
From January 15th 2018 Ryanair will be implementing the new cabin bags policy. Only customers who have purchased Priority Boarding, Plus, Flexi Plus, or Family Plus will be permitted to bring two cabin bags on board. All other customers will only be permitted to bring one smaller carry-on bag on board the aircraft, while their second larger wheelie bag must be placed in the hold at the boarding gate (free of charge). More information